The establishment of UNNIX LTD took place in 2011 launching one of today’s leading exporters of fresh fruits and vegetable from the Balkan region. UNNIX has developed two core departments: Unnix produce and Unnix logistics, both building a complete supply chain facilitator and providing high quality logistics solutions for its customers. Currently UNNIX is in dedicated to expending and strengthening its team with a new member in the sales department. Therefore there is a new open position for Sales and logistics assistant with the following responsibilities and profile requirements:
- Along with corresponding key accounts plans, organizes and monitors all logistical activities
- Manages the daily operational activities of the sales support functions including administration, contracts and systems.
- Oversees workflow and propose improvements to the processes.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries
- Creates and maintain contact with vendors and customers to ensure timely delivery of goods
- Interacts with third party logistics service providers
- Provides shipment information to customers
- Creates, handles and archives sales and export documentation
- Maintains clients database
- Performs data entry when orders are completed or changed
- Creates packing lists and update shipment information in database
- Organizes files both manually and electronically
- Compleats administrative work, as required
- University diploma in Economics
- Previous professional experience will be an advantage
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers (phone and email)
- Detail-minded with excellent organizational and follow up skills
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with team members and customers
- Adapt to organizational changes and embrace to new processes
All the interested candidates can apply by sending their CV and motivational letter in English at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 25th of August.
Please indicate „Sales and logistics assistent“ in the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.