The establishment of UNNIX LTD took place in 2011 launching one of today’s leading exporters of fresh fruits and vegetable from the Balkan region. UNNIX has developed two core departments: Unnix produce and Unnix logistics, both building a complete supply chain facilitator and providing high quality logistics solutions for its customers. Currently UNNIX is in dedicated to expending and strengthening its team with a new member in the sales department. Therefore there is a new open position for Sales Key Account with the following responsibilities and profile requirements:
• Managing a portfolio of accounts
• Creating yearly sales plan and strategy for existing and new markets
• Lead the creation, development, and implementation of all sales programs and activities for assigned customers
• Manage relationships with customers to understand their requirements and develop appropriate solution(s) to best meet their needs
• Make direct customer calls to develop and increase sales, negotiate contracts, drive product and system sales to support established price strategies; assure legal compliance in the selling of all products and systems with applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
• Understanding, managing, and helping to resolve customer service issues regarding execution of shipping, pricing, and service levels
• Maintaining active communication with purchasing, production and quality control department to ensure customized product and service delivery
• Coordinating activities with transport and logistics department to ensure on time product deliveries
• Making frequent field visits to monitor and control proper activity execution
• Improve the existing processes and procedures within assigned customers
• Develop and implement tracking methods (documentation and databases) for monitoring sales activities and their performance
• Providing input on strategies and financial goals
• Completing administrative work, as required
- 1-3 years working experience ( sales working experience will be an advantage)
- University diploma in Economics
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Initiative and innovative thinking to meet challenges with resourcefulness.
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of individuals;
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Good judgment; Team player & Good communication skills;
- Good problem solving skills ; Pays attention to detail; Results-orientated ; High level of integrity
All the interested candidates can apply by sending their CV and motivational letter in English at the following email: email@example.com not latter than the e 25th of August.
Please indicate „Sales Key Account“ in the subject of your email.
Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be contact